Martin-Yale EX5100 Express Tabber
EX5100 Express Tabber
(CONTACT US FOR SALES PRICE-SALES@JUSTBINDING.COM)
The Martin Yale® EX5100 tabs documents of many varieties at a speed of up to 7,500 pieces per hour. Unit works with either pin-fed or friction fed tabs. Key features include extremely quiet operation, permanent batch counter and electronic adjustment of tab location for equal centering. Built-in diagnostic testing makes troubleshooting the machine simple.
- Seals mail pieces with an adhesive tab to create mailings that comply with US postal requirements
- Reduces the cost of mailings by eliminating teh need for envelopes
- Accepts rolls of up to 5,000 tabs
- Precision control of tab location
- Handles media 5" to 12" wide and up to 1/8" thick
- Processes media up to 7,500 per hour
- Accepts 15/16" and 31/32" round and 7/8" square tabs with either friction or tractor fed backing
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CLEAR TABS
- Supplies Link
- UPC Code: 0-11991-51000-3
- 20" x 21" x 17"
- 40 lbs.View PDF Specifications: EX5100