Akiles Office Duty CoilMac-ECI-41
• Round Holes: Standard 4mm round holes.
|• 5 Disengageable Pins: Specially designed disengageable positions guarantee a clean punch with most standard paper sizes, making the CoilMac-ECI very simple to use.|
|• STANDARD 4:1 Pitch (0.250”): Standard pitch for coil binding. Punches 43 holes in a 11” sheet.|
• High Volume Punch Capacity: Suggested up to 20-sheet* for 20 lbs paper, or 2.6mm (28-sheet equivalent)** for hardboard, in 13″ length (53 holes).
• Super Strength Punch Mechanism with exclusive “Precision Guiding SystemTM” Blade Set: Cast-hardened & heat-treated steel dies provide superior strength & hardness. Exclusive “precision guiding system” guarantees a sharp & clean perforation everytime.
• Full Length Heavy-Duty Electric Coil Inserter with Double Roller Mechanism: 11-3/8″ EPDM roller provides high friction and durability, making this inserter one of the easiest-to-use & most durable. Front-mounted roller position gives operator greater control & improves efficiency. Foot-pedal operated. Plastic & Metal coil compatible.
• Industrial-Grade Roller Motor: Heavy-Duty motor (3 times heavier-duty than other similar machines in its class).
• Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
• Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document’s tear resistance.
• Open Throat and Continuous Punch Guide: For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents up to 26″.
• Rugged ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable & durable coil binding system in its class.
• Large Waste Drawer and Non-Skid Feet
• CE Certification: All components certified & approved by CE for most stringent safety requirements
• ISO9001 & 14001 Quality: Manufactured under ISO9001 & 14001 guidelines for highest quality control & environmental management standards.
• Includes Coil Diameter Selector & Premium Oval Coil Crimpers