Fastback Model FB9 Tape Binder
FastBack Model 9 Tape Binder
Whether you own a small company that is looking for a low-cost method of binding documents, or you work for a large corporation that wants a way to brand its work, the Fastback 9 is an excellent choice for all your binding needs.
Like its predecessor the Fastback 8x the Fastback 9 can bind a variety of documents, from tape-bound reports, to hard cover books. You can even make paperback books using the Perfectback-Lx PS and LF strips. Best of all is the ability to create your own unique binding strips called Image Strips. Even the plainest black-and-white document becomes something special when bound with an Image Strip. Use the Lx-Strips, to bind any document quickly and effectively.
Lx-Strips are available in eleven colors (Black, Dark Gray, White, Dark Blue, Bright Blue, Purple, Jade Green, Dark Green, Red, Maroon, and Yellow).
Add the Fastback Hardcover Guide and you can produce hard cover books with the same strips and Fastback Hardcovers. Its desktop footprint (330mm " 495mm) is small enough to fit the most cramped conditions.
The Fastback 9 also works in concert with the Foilfast printer to add foil printing to your document covers. Perfectback strips, Halfback covers, Bindercovers and Clear Covers are all compatible with the Fastback 9.
Affordable yet powerful, Small footprint , Binds 10 to 250 sheets in 40 seconds Image Strip compatible Fastback 9
- Machine Dimensions: 19.5W x 11H x 13D (49.5cmW x 28cmH x 33cmD)
- Maximum weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Strip Lengths: 8.5, 11, A4, A5 (available as custom size)
- Spine Thickness: Narrow, medium
- Page Sizes: 8.5 to 12 (21.6 cm to 30.5 cm)
- Paper Weight: 20 lb standard (75 gsm) to 32 lb (120 gsm)
- Edit Capability: Yes (<2 edit cycles, standard Lx strips only)
- Binding Time: 35-45 seconds
- Warm-up Time: None
- Power Requirements: USA: 115VAC, 60 Hz, 8.4 amps; EU: 230VAC, 50 Hz, 4.2 amps; Japan: 100 VAC, 50 Hz, 9.5 amps
- Regulatory Approvals: UL, CE, cUL, MITI, FCC