DTP 340 M – Semi-Professional Line-Wire
DTP 340 M – Semi-Professional Line
High performance punching system for punching paper with operating width of up to 34 cm (13,5″). Simple operation thanks to foot pedal and vertical paper feed.
Very versatile with interchangeable tools.
Optimum paper format adjustment, all punching tools are delivered with punching pins which can be deselected.
MBS (Modual Binding System) , modular expandable binding system for Renz Ring Wire® wire comb, plastic comb and coil binding. All MBS modules can be attached to the DTP 340 M for a high-performance, compact binding system or can be used on their own as a binding machine.
- modules for inserting or closing wire comb, plastic comb and coil binding can be attached.
- quick interchangeable units with a simple attachment system.
- all modules can be attached in seconds, thanks to a simple attachment system.
- binding capacity with a MBS module is up to 400 blocks/h.
- compact and requires little space.
- well proven technology, “Made in Germany”
- Buy additional Dies
Punching speed: max. 20.000 sheets/h (depends on product, logistics and operator)
Working width: 340 mm (13,5″)
Punching thickness: max. 3,5 mm / 35 sheets
(70/80 gr./m² paper, 20″ stock)
Deselectable punching pins: yes
Change of dies: in less than 1 minute
Paper feed: vertical
Machine: Lenght x Width x Height: 36 x 49 x 25 cm
(14,2 x 19,3 x 9,8″)
Weight: net / gross: 31 kg / 34,5 kg
(68,2 / 75,9 lbs.)
Packing – Length x Width x Height: carton / 58 x 46 x 31 cm
(22,8 x 18,1 x 12,2″)
Electrical connection: 230V / 50Hz / 250W
115V / 60 Hz / 250 W
Paper ejection: vertical
Exchangeable dies: yes
Change of format: fast change over time thanks to de-selectable punching pins
Variable margin clearance: yes
International voltages: all local voltages available on demand