Dahle 40530 Paper Shredder Department
Dahle 40530 Department Shredder
The Dahle 40530 Department Shredder supports the highly sensitive document destruction needs of busy offices with 5+ users. It features an automatic EvenFlow Lubricator®, SmartPower energy management, and integrated jam protection to eliminate frustration.
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator® provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders to maintain peak performance
- Precision milled cutting cylinders offer strength and reliability
- SmartPower Energy Management reduces power consumption and saves on electrical costs
- Automatic jam protection reverses motor in the event of an overfeed
- German engineered machine offering trouble-free operation and peace of mind
- Automatic On / Off and Bin Full Auto Off Convenience
- chain-driven motor for slip-free performance
- Lockable rolling casters for easy placement
The Dahle 40530 Department Shredder supports the highly sensitive document destruction needs of busy offices with 5+ users. It features an automatic EvenFlow Lubricator®, SmartPower energy management, and integrated jam protection to eliminate frustration. This P-6 shredder produces a 1/32" x 7/16" particle size and holds up to 38 gallons of shredded waste. It’s German engineered and guaranteed to provide many years of trouble-free operation.
Just like any fine-tuned machine, your shredder needs to be properly oiled to run at peak performance. This shredder is equipped with an EvenFlow Lubricator® which provides slow, continuous oil across the entire cutting mechanism.
This shredder features solid cutting cylinders milled from a bar of German Solingen steel. They’re perfectly aligned in an all-steel frame. The result is a machine with strength, power, and the ability to handle all of your data destruction needs.
This shredder automatically powers down after 30 minutes of inactivity. It will appeal to those interested in conserving energy as well as reducing electrical costs.