Challenge Spartan 150M Cutter
- Cutting: Manual - Hand Lever Operation
- Clamping: Manual - Hand-Crank. The hand-crank design for clamping creates a much higher clamping force than the lever design which results in a better quality cut.
- LED Digital Backgauge Position Indicator with ±0.01” (±0.1mm) Backgauge Accuracy - provides for easier operator interface, higher productivity, and easier repeatable accuracy than a hard to read indicator on a scale as is used in other brands.
- Laser Red LED Cut Line Light - produces a very sharp, easy to see cut line without the replacement problems of incandescent bulbs.
- Front Safety Shield interlocked with the cutting lever - provides protection for the operator during operation.
- Heavy-Duty Steel, Cast Iron, and Cast Aluminum Construction give the cutter the "Challenge" durability.
- Consumable supplies (knives, sticks) retail for approximately 30% less than the major competitive brands.
- View 150M PDF Call for current sale price
Included: (1) high speed steel knife, (1) plastic cutting stick, (1) jogging aid, (1) tool kit,
& (1) knife change holder assembly
|Maximum Cutting Width:||15-3/4" (40cm)|
|Clamp Opening||1-1/2" (3.8cm)|
|Minimum Cut:||1-15/16" (3.8cm)|
|Maximum Cut:||15-1/4" (38.7cm)|
|Table Space In Front of Knife||6-1/4" (15.9 cm)|
|Overall Height||12-1/2" (31.8 cm)|
|Overall Width||28-1/8" (71.4 cm)|
|Overall Length||27-1/4" (69.2 cm)|
|Net Weight (approximate)||80 lbs. (36 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||129 lbs (59kg)|
|Shipping Weight with Stand||224 lbs (102kg)|
Single-Phase, 60 Hz, 120 Volt, .5 Amp
Standard plug power cord included.