BCS410 Tabletop 10up Business Card Cutter
Martin Yale BCS410 Tabletop 10-up Slitter
10-up business card slitter with the additional option of perforating or scoring. Easily converts 8 1/2" x 11" sheets to finished 2" x 3 1/2" business cards with a simple two pass operation.
Premium features include perfect cuts, catch tray, receptacle and adjustable feed to accommodate different types of material thickness.
- This unit does not accommodate bleed printing.
- Ideal for making business cards, occasion cards and/or tickets
- Offers an extra work station for scoring and perforating
- Cuts 8 1/2" x 11" sheets into two strips of 3 1/2" x 11" on the first pass and finishes the job by taking the 5up sheets and cutting them down to 2" x 3 1/2" cards
- Cutting blades are semi-self sharpening to allow for years of operation without sharpening or replacement
- Adjustable paper guides allow for easy set up for customized needs
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8" thick
- Creates up to 375 cards per minute
- - Made in U.S.A.
- - UPC Code: 0-11991-91410-8
- - 115V, 60Hz - 13" x 15" x 6"
- - 44 lbs.